All manufactures trade names are used for reference only to describe compatibility to our products or services. No services or products on our site are connected to, endorsed by or produced by any trade name or mark holder that may be mentioned unless otherwise stated.
We claim no affiliation, connection or relationship with any company whose trade name or mark may be used in reference on our site unless expressly stated otherwise.
By submitting material to any of our servers,
for example, by e-mail or via the Nextgen Servers Ltd Web pages, you agree
that: (a) the material will not contain any item that is unlawful
or otherwise unfit for publication; (b) you will use reasonable efforts
to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive
features before submitting any material; and (c) you own the material
or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and Nextgen Servers Ltd may
publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any
concepts described in it in our products without accountability or
liability (d) you agree not to take action against us in relation
to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any
third party takes action against us in relation to the material you
Terms of sales
Distance selling regulations United Kingdom
1. All unlocks supplied via Nextgen Servers Ltd are classed as a service, not as goods, we supply a service that you may use to unlock your phone. this may take the form of a service where we generate a code for you, or allow you access to a server that will perform a service of unlocking your phone via a piece of software that we may provide to you in order for us to carry out this service.
2. Nextgen Servers Lyd cannot guarantee success with the unlock codes we supply if the target handset has been subject to a previous unlock attempt. The customer accepts that a refund, in part or in full, will not be offered or given where the unlock codes supplied by have failed because the target handset has been subject to a previous unlock attempt. (unlock counter blocked by entering incorrect code too many times for example)
3. After purchase under the Distance selling regulations you have a period of 7 days that you may cancel the service as long as you have not used or started to use the service that you have purchased. The service will deemed to have started as soon as you attempt to use our service. You will be deemed to start using the service by a. requesting any unlock code you may have purchased b. downloading and installing any software that may be required to use the service; Once the service has started there is no right to cancel under the distance selling regulations.
4. The above does not affect your rights under the distance selling regulations when purchasing physical goods.
5. Our service is fully guaranteed. In the event of you not being able to use a service supplied by Nextgen Servers Ltd, Nextgen Servers Ltd or it's appointed agent will make every attempt to assist you in the successful use of our services, you as our customer will assist Nextgen Servers Ltd in this. In the event that Nextgen Servers Ltd are unable to provide successful assistance or the assistance provided fails to solve any problems or issues, Nextgen Servers Ltd will provide a full refund. In the event that a customer refuses to accept assistance or is obstructive to assistance from Nextgen Servers Ltd, no refund will be made
6. Unlocking Codes. Nextgen Servers Ltd will make every attempt to resolve any issue in respect of codes provided, Nextgen Servers Ltd can take no responsibility for incorrect codes returned to the customer as a result of inaccurate information being provided from the customer. Nextgen Servers Ltd will ask for assistance from a customer in establishing an unlock code is incorrect, providing this assistance is provided and the information confirms the inaccuracy of the code through no fault of the customer a full refund will be made to the customer.
7. By Making a purchase from Nextgen Servers Ltd you will have deemed to be in agreement and have accepted these terms and conditions, by accepting these terms and conditions your salutatory rights are not affected.