Before you start Please make sure you have active sync installed on your PC
1. Sync the handset to the pc and make sure the correct device is
selected when you install active sync.
2. Launch server client and Click on the Picture of the phone under the
"settings. Then enter the server ip (220.127.116.11) and the password.
Then click "update"
3. Tick the model you wish to unlock. (Kaiser, Diamond etc). Press unlock
on the Tornado unlock client.
4. You will see a pop up box asking you to "connect phone to usb cable".
Select OK and then look at the phone. The phone will ask you to
accept an application. Select "accept "on the phone. (This will install
the code reader application).
5. You will then see on the server client "disable allow usb connections”.
Leave this open and go to Active Sync on your PC, goto “FILE” >
“Connection settings” and then un-tick "Allow usb connections”. After
this then click "OK" on the server client to continue.
6. The client will then show you a progress bar. Wait until finished and the
code is then displayed on the server client. The phone will reboot which
may take a minute.
7. Insert a sim from the other provider (wrong sim) and then power on
phone and enter the code.
Phone Unlocked !!
Video Guide: Tornado HTC 3g Unlock Server Video Guide